Manufacturing company is looking for an OT Cibersecurity Lead full time
The position is responsible for Architecture, Design and Deploy of Security Solutions together with the Infra&Operations Manager. Responsible for the Technical Audit Process.
- Develop and maintain OT Cybersecurity Procedures and Specifications.
- Enforce OT security policies and procedures across data center, networks, databases and applications
- Ensure efficient user & access management as per access profile
- Audit and monitor OT network traffic, policies and procedures.
- Audit plants cybersecurity periodically.
- Identify, investigate and report on suspected OT threats, reviewing findings with key stakeholders.
- Input into the development of security policies
- Develop training initiatives with the OT Manager.
- Define cybersecurity requirements in the OT architecture according the international standards and good practices.
- Provide support to the plants to solve their cybersecurity problems and concerns.
- Be informed of new technologies, threats and vulnerabilities to implement remediation against them.
- Engineering and heavy industry experience
- Experience with Siemens Systems
- 4 – 6 years of proven/current Cybersecurity management in Industrial Environment (PLC’s, electrical devices, …)
- People Management
- Management experience with third party services providers
- Candidate must have a deep understanding of the Cybersecurity architectures to ensure technical designs
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies, as well as ITIL /AGIL
- Certification 62443 or GICSP. CISSP can be a plus
Salary will based on proven experience.
Send the CV to CV@magtalent.es