We are looking for Operation Director reporting to General Manager. The company is an international satellite company that provide accurate imagery for informed decision-making
The role will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for the company’s Operations Area, including the operation of satellites, their respective Ground Stations, and Image Production Operations, including Project Management. Competitive salary according to the candidate
- Establish Operations plans, budgets and targets in accordance with corporate business strategy.
- Ensure execution of Operations in accordance with the plans and budgets.
- Follow up and reporting against plans, budgets and targets.
- Support Sales by ensuring timely provision of feasibility analyses, cost estimates and project plans for sales opportunities
- Ensure execution of Image acquisition, production and delivery projects for customers
- Coordinate with Sales and Finance to ensure accurate forecasting of sales revenue, costs and margins
- Ensure excellent customer relations on ongoing projects
- Define and implement ongoing process improvements, including maintenance and upgrading of equipment, software and tools to support business goals
- Work closely with Sales, Customers and the Technical team to establish and develop products that will add value in the market place, support corporate objectives and grow the business
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate level education or equivalent, ideally within engineering, physics, mathematics, computer science or applicable technical field
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration highly valuable.
- Essential English-Spanish Advanced. C1/C2 Level
- Proven 10+ years` of professional experience in a position of responsibility, managing budgets and coordinating different business units/departments in different countries in the Earth Observation sector
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in leadership of Technical teams
- Passionate for the EO sector. Knowledge of latest trends of sector
- Excellent analytical skills. Strong judgment and attention to detail.
- Strong leadership and management skills. Team builder
Please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org