Our client, one of the largest international engineering firms, is looking for an Industry Market Leader.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute mid-long term market strategy for Chemical and Manufacturing (Auto, Packaging, etc) for Capex and Opex services, and ensure alignment with SWE business goals
- Develop Commercial plan and ensure its deployment @ the regions with the Regional Director and with Key Account Managers.
- Establish Sales objectives for the segment, per region and per KAMs
- Manage the KAMs Team.
- Identify and approach new target accounts (KEY Accounts or Regional) and develop them
- Work together with Product managers and Growth Initiatives teams to identify key products/services and to replicate them in SWE
- Be a key player to develop further products/services that fulfill its market needs.
- Develop the content for Customer presentations, Workshops, Seminars, Conferences and exhibitions and work with the regions to deploy it in the market.
- Develop case studies / Success Stories to extend best practices
- Identify and work with external partners to enhance better business potential
Reporting Line: This role reports directly to SWE Commercial Director
- High level of skills in Strategy Development
- High level of business acumen
- Medium-high level technical competences in Risk and Safety Services
- Work experience, preferably Commercial experience, with Industry players (Chemical, Automotive, Packaging companies)
- Experience in QHSE
- Good personal skills to participate in multifunctional teams across the region and influence without direct control
- High English level
Office. Located in Madrid or Barcelona
Salary according to the specific candidate. (60-70K) plus (10-15K) variable and company car
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org