Manufacturing company is looking for Health & Safety Regional Director based on Madrid.
This position is responsible for leading and coordinating all the health and safety programs in the region to ensure the protection of employees from work accidents, incidents, occupational health hazards, and promote a Safety Culture aligned with company values
- Lead and guide the development and implementation of corporate H&S standards and strategies in the region and aligned with company
- Ensure compliance with H&S objectives aligned with the 2030 sustainability targets.
- Plan and implement H&S policies, procedures, and guidelines focused on the continuous improvement of safety performance in the region.
- Provide technical support to implement the H&S corporate initiatives and H&S roadmap.
- Support and lead regional safety governance committees.
- Consolidate a Safety Culture to achieve free-accident company.
- Prepare, implement, and promote the H&S policies across the region in the different countries and businesses. Continuous improvement of the safety policies implemented, applying a critical vision that allows the organization to move forward in safety targets.
- Manage the Health and Safety governance model, leading and driving the different Steering Committees in the region, and lead Safety Regional Workshop.
- Ensure compliance with OHS Standards and lead internal and external audits in the region.
- Drive together with the Safety Managers of each country the development and the implementation of new safety programs.
- Participate in the design of specialized training for employees and managers in the region.
- Ensure the preparation and quality of accident analyses (RCA) and distribute key learnings.
- Assist in the development and implementation of OH&S objectives, goals, strategies, and action plans; at regional and country level, to ensure compliance with corporate objectives and requirements and identification of initiatives to be undertaken to achieve these targets
- University degree in Engineering is mandatory
- Master degree or higher OH&S Qualifications including NEBOSH Gen. Cert and / or Class B Safety Expert
- High level of English. Desirable French.
- 5 years experience in similar role, in a industrial manufacturing company.
Please send your cv to email@example.com