It is an International business group, present in 15 countries, with 3,400 people, offering solutions in a variety of fields such as Construction, Rental, Trucking, Marine, Energy.
The group operates in Spain two companies active in Rental Operations, one of which recently acquired. The two companies operate on two different ERP systems and are reporting to distinct Group’s companies.
In the medium term, it is planned to merge both companies and unify systems and reporting. In the second term, the person will be the finance leader of the new company.
We are looking for a Junior Finance Manager to be the reference in both companies for all Financial and Controlling activities, in close cooperation with Financial shared services in Spain and Italy.
- University degree specialising in accounting.
- Appropriate accounting, controlling, or auditing experience.
- Proven knowledge of financial analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant financial reporting standards, regulations, and relevant legislation as appropriate.
- Relevant experience 5-7 years in similar positions.
- Appropriate IT skills – Knowledge of SAP and or Microsoft Business Central, Power BI, Microsoft Suite of Products is preferable.
- Self-starter, with initiative and capable to work under pressure, with multiple stakeholders in a moving environment.
- Communication skills and ability to work and liaise at all levels of the organisation.
- Frequent travel within Madrid and and other locations throughout Spain and Northern Italy.
- Languages: English and Italian mandatory. Spanish
We are seeking an individual preferably aged between 30-40 years (though age is just a reference point). The ideal candidate should ideally come from an audit or consulting background and possess high potential. After an initial period focused on merging both companies and unifying systems and reporting, this individual will assume the role of Finance Leader for the newly formed company
Salary: Fix 55K + variable (10%-15%) + Company Car.
Please send the cv to email@example.com